You've been working on the magic of your routine over the years, but you still need a good finishing act to get that too-stubborn rabbit out of your hat.
Those standing nearby will ooh and aah when a fresh, shiny photo rises before their eyes.
The Fujifilm instax 300 is flashy, fun and full of tricks with a full suite of controls ready to create beautiful, instant photos to share with friends. Just insert the cassette to get the perfect shot and watch it pop out of the camera very easily and unfold right before your eyes!
It's lighter and more stylish than previous versions, making it ideal for travel and adventure. In addition, the camera mounts on a tripod, so it does the perfect selfie trick with your friend. With a flash of this class and the ability to shoot instantly, you will become a master at turning strangers into instant friends.
Film for fujifilm instax wide 300
Warranty: 12 months
Specifications, parameters of Instax wide 300
- Wide format photos - twice as much as Instax mini!
- The size of the photo card is 86 x 108 mm
- The size of the picture is 62 x 99 mm
- The focal length is 95 mm
- Aperture f/14 (fixed)
- Lens design 2 groups, 2 lenses
- Focusing - two-range switch (motorized)
- Focus, zoom - Normal mode - 90cm to 3m, landscape mode - 3m to infinity
- Exposure mode – Automatic, with range lock (ISO 800)
- Measurement range - LV 10.5-15.0
- Exposure compensation ±2/3 EV
- Shooting (shutter) - automatic programmed
- Shooting speed – 1/64 – 1/200 sec
- Built-in automatic flash
- The effective flash range is 0.9-3.0 meters
- Flash recharge 0.2-6.0 seconds
- The readiness indicator is a red LED
- The type of viewfinder is a target designator
- Viewfinder magnification - 0.37x
- Display - status, exposure control, flash mode
- Installation on a tripod/tripod 1/4"-20
- Powered by 4xAA batteries
- Dimensions: 188 x 96 x 121 mm
Instructions for the Instax WIDE 300 camera (PDF, 0.8 MB) (PDF, 0.8 MB)